Lock in a Lower Price for Your Company’s Natural Gas
Dillon Energy Services will be your full-service energy partner. From auditing your business’s energy bills, to purchasing natural gas and preparing usage and budget reports, we will be at your side every step of the way.
Let us customize a program for your company, based on your usage and specific needs.
Gas Transportation for large volume users
- Innovative purchasing strategies that make the most of your budget dollars and our expertise in this changing market.
- Scheduling and storage management.
- Preparation and review of purchase agreements and utility agreements.
- Risk management and protection from penalties.
- Preparation of usage and budget reports.
Let us take the worry out of managing your gas supply needs while you focus on what your company does best.
Natural Gas Customer Choice for smaller volume users
- Secure, competitive pricing.
- Fixed rate or variable pricing plans.
- Cost savings reports and usage analysis.
- We are an Alternative Gas Supplier, fully licensed by the Michigan Public Service Commission (MPSC)
Utility Bill Analysis Service: Take Control of Your Energy Use
|With Utility Bill Analysis, Dillon Energy Services can help you take control of your energy use.
We routinely monitor our customers’ energy usage and bills to ensure that they are receiving the highest quality service to meet their specific energy needs. We sometimes find that new customers have not received the same attention prior to partnering with Dillon Energy. They may have overpaid in the past due to a rate structure that was unfavorable to their usage profile, incorrect surcharges, power factor issues, billing errors, penalties, or a variety of other costly - and avoidable - mistakes.
There may be an opportunity to recoup some of that money if you have overpaid. As part of our Utility Bill Analysis service, we audit your bills from the past 36 months, benchmark your past usage profile, and help you take advantage of any opportunities to recover funds. And by correcting the errors, we can help you to avoid unnecessary costs going forward.
We get paid ONLY when we are successful in getting a recovery for your company. And then it’s only a one-time fee. If we don’t find anything, the service is free.
Contact us about natural gas for your business.
Is Your Michigan Business Paying Too Much for Natural Gas?